[Announcement]The swimming pool will be open to use from August 18th (Wed)
In line with the announcement of the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), the national epidemic alert was lowered to the second level. NTHU will reopen the swimming pool from August 18 (Wed) to August 23 (Mon). The use of the swimming pool shall be implemented in accordance with the CECC anti-epidemic measures, especially pay attention to:
1. Wear a mask at all times, except when swimming. Wear a mask immediately after leaving water and leave the venue as soon as possible.
2. Maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters.
3. The capacity is limited to 50 people. One-out one-entry flow control, real-name register and temperature measurement are enforced.
4. Seal your mask in a zipper bag and store it in the storage area before entering water.
5. Hair dryers and personal floats are temporarily not available for use.
6. The shower facilities and lockers are temporarily closed. The shower room is only open for changing clothes.
7. Use your own equipment (such as swimming goggles, masks, floats, etc.).
8. The children's pool and the second floor remain closed.
Please obey the relevant measures for epidemic prevention. Inspections will be conducted. If you fail to comply, the venue will be closed or you will be forced to leave. We ask for your cooperation during the pandemic period.
The swimming pool is open Monday to Sunday from 6:00-21:30. For detailed information, please refer to the following website http://nthupeo.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/412-1265-14409.php
The swimming pool upgraded its environment and equipment during the epidemic closing period. We thank TOP HI-TECH CO., LTD. for sponsoring the LED lamps to improve the lighting and the overall quality of our swimming pool.